3 ways to refill make managing your prescriptions easy!
There are 3 ways you can request a refill:
- Phone: call (207) 899-0886, option 1 and follow the prompts to either use the automated service or speak with one of our team members.
- Online: use our online refill service.
- Install the mobile app.
You are automatically set up for this option. Just call us and either speak with a Coastal team member or enter your prescription number when prompted.
Online and Mobile Refills
What You Can Do
- Request refills
- View and print your prescription records
- Check your current prescription status
- Set up prescription reminders
The online and mobile refill system is available to our established compounding pharmacy patients.
Mobile App Instructions
To use the service, follow these steps:
- Download the App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play or visit the online system.
- Set up a new account. The Coastal Pharmacy & Wellness team will be notified of your new account and will activate and connect it with your Coastal record. Upon activation, you will be notified and can begin requesting refills.
- Once your account has been activated, log back in and you will see your prescription profile automatically populated. You can see recent prescriptions, medications needing a refill within the next week, your 12-month medication history, and more, all under My Profile.
- To refill a medication that has active refills available, you can either scan the barcode on your bottle using your phone’s camera or type in the Rx number located on the bottle.
- Specify whether you want to pick up your medications or have them shipped to you free of charge. Expedited and refrigerated items are a nominal fee.
Please call us at (207) 899-0886 with any questions.
Viewing Your Prescription Status
You may view the status of your prescriptions on the site or mobile app. If a prescription is out of refills or expired, the pharmacy will need to contact your doctor. Any prescriptions that may be delayed while pending doctor approval will appear in red.