We have new store guidelines while emerging from COVID-19 restrictions. Every store is different and it’s been confusing. We’d like to help avoid the confusion by letting you know what to expect when you get here.
5 customers allowed in the store, including children.
We encourage you to “shop solo.”
Use hand sanitizer before shopping.
Wear a face mask.
Except for those with a medical exemption.
Only touch the products you plan to purchase.
Keep 6 feet away from others.
Pay with a credit card or mobile device.
How We’re Protecting You
Please know that:
- All staff wears a mask except those with medical exemptions.
- We have installed plexiglass sneeze guards at each register.
- Often-used surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned every hour.
- We will have a contactless payment process.
- Signature pads and checkout counter will be cleaned after each customer.
- We use EPA registered disinfectant that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19.
- We’re providing curbside pickup as well as mail service. See below for details.
We Encourage Curbside Pickup or Shipping
Limit your exposure to the public by continuing to use curbside pickup or shipping. It’s the preferred contactless way to go!
Mon-Fri: 9am – 6pm
Sat Pharmacy: 9am – noon
Sat Wellness Center: 9am – 5pm
As always, we can ship your medication or products.
There is a $4 charge for postage. Shipping is FREE with wellness center orders over $100.