The Coastal online refill service and mobile apps make managing your prescriptions easy!
What You Can Do
- Request refills
- View and print your prescription records
- Check your current prescription status
- Set up prescription reminders
The online and mobile refill system is available to our established compounding pharmacy patients.
Please note that compounded medication refills can take up to two business days until they are ready to be picked up or shipped. You will receive a text or email when we have finished making your individualized medications.
To use the service, follow these steps:
- Download the App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play or visit the online system.
- Set up a new account. The Coastal Pharmacy & Wellness team will be notified of your new account and will activate and connect it with your Coastal record. Upon activation, you will be notified and can begin requesting refills.
- Once your account has been activated, log back in and you will see your prescription profile automatically populated. You can see recent prescriptions, medications needing a refill within the next week, your 12-month medication history, and more, all under My Profile.
- To refill a medication that has active refills available, you can either scan the barcode on your bottle using your phone’s camera or type in the Rx number located on the bottle.
- Specify whether you want to pick up your medications or have them shipped to you free of charge. Expedited and refrigerated items are a nominal fee.
Please call us at (207) 899-0886 with any questions.
You may view the status of your prescriptions on the site. If a prescription is out of refills or expired, the pharmacy will need to contact your doctor. Any prescriptions that may be delayed while pending doctor approval will appear in red.
You may also go directly to the patient refill site by clicking on the icon in the top right-hand corner of our website.